Thank you for subscribing to receive the Food Storage Made Easy Monthly Newsletters!
- Need checklists to guide you through building your food storage?
- Download the entire Food Storage Made Easy program at once
- OR buy the print version for just $5 more
- Includes 26 checklists, 100 page food storage encyclopedia, and 60 recipes
This offer will only be available on THIS PAGE. Regularly $20.
The Food Storage Made Easy Three-Part Program is a complete guide to building your food storage. It is divided into the sections. The sections include the following:
The BabyStep Checklists part of the program contain 26 Checklists to guide you through building your Food Storage. If you do one of these checklists every 2 weeks, you’ll have a full year supply for one adult in just one year. These are the reminder emails you just subscribed to get every two weeks.
The checklists contain the following sections:
- TO PURCHASE: A list of products to purchase, with quantities
- TO DO: Tasks, reading, and inventory assignments
- RECIPES TO TRY: Recipes to try that use the foods you have bought, and the concepts you have learned about
The Food Storage Made Easy Encyclopedia is a reference manual that you can refer back to again and again to answer all of your food storage questions.
The encyclopedia section contains the following items:
- INFORMATIVE ARTICLES: Five years of topics we have researched and discussed on our blog
- E-PREP PLAN: Fill this out and be ready for any emergency
- PLANNING TOOLS: Calculators and worksheets to guide you through making your food storage plan
- CHARTS/DIAGRAMS: Printouts you can stick in your pantry to make cooking easier
Within each checklist we assign you to cook with the food which you just purchased. We don’t leave you hanging! We include at least one family favorite recipe that uses every single ingredient listed in our food storage calculator as well as all of the extras that we encourage you to buy as well.
The recipe appendix includes:
- 60 FAVORITE RECIPES: Family recipes from our personal kitchens that we know you will enjoy!
- SUBSTITUTIONS GUIDE: Instructions for swapping regular ingredients for food storage ingredients in any recipe