Welcome to Food Storage Made Easy
Hi guys! I’m Jodi and I’m going to be your guide on this food storage journey you are embarking upon. There are over 10 years of posts, videos, and handouts found on this site so it can be overwhelming to know where to start. Sit back, relax, and let me show you the way!
Step 1: Sign-Up for email checklists
Brand new to food storage?
The Babystep Checklists have been helping thousands of our blog readers become better prepared for life’s emergencies over the past 10 years. Here is what you will get when you sign up:
- FREE Checklists emailed every 2 weeks
- Educational articles and assigned tasks to learn new skills along the way
- Learn exactly how much to buy of each item and recipes for using each one
- Build a year supply of food storage for one adult in just one year
- Monthly newsletters with timely articles, sale notifications, tutorials, new recipes, and product reviews
Already have an established food storage?
Subscribe to the Food Storage Made Easy Newsletter which includes 1-2 newsletters per month full of helpful hints, new recipes, tutorials product reviews, and sale notifications.
Each month will also include a mini challenge to do something to refresh your current food storage stash. This is perfect for those who have a pretty complete storage but just need a little reboot every now and then.
Step 2: Join the Facebook Community
It’s always easier (and more fun) to learn as a group. We have an amazing community of people at all levels of preparedness expertise who share on Facebook on a daily basis. Here is what you can expect out of the group:
- Daily updates on what I’m doing with my food storage
- Fun interactive posts you can comment on
- Questions from group members of all levels of preparedness
- Answers to YOUR questions from numerous experts (and I pipe in my opinion as well)
- Wonderful community of individuals sharing THEIR food storage experiences
- Links to helpful resources from my site as well as other sites
- Occasional exclusive Facebook Live videos
SOUND FUN? CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!
Step 3: Browse the Website
While you are waiting to get cracking on your first checklist, feel free to poke around on the site. It’s fun to look at some of the many tools and resources we have available as well as to get a sneak peek at the Babysteps you will be working on along the way. You can also check out the BLOG for current updates on what I’m learning or doing with my food storage lately!
Step 4: Start Shopping
Visit the Food Storage Made Easy Store to check out the deals we have on all of your preparedness needs. Some of our favorite tools are the WonderMill Wheat Grinder, the All-American Sun Oven, and Thrive Life freeze-dried foods.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ONLINE STORE!