Our three-part program to building your food storage is available in ebook or a published book format.
The 3 parts of the program include:
CHECKLISTS: A Step-by-Step Guide
The BabyStep Checklists part of the program contain 26 Checklists to guide you through building your Food Storage. If you do one of these checklists every 2 weeks, you’ll have a full year supply for one adult in just one year. These checklists are available free via email every 2 weeks here. The checklists contain the following sections:
- TO PURCHASE: A list of products to purchase, with quantities
- TO DO: Tasks, reading, and inventory assignments
- RECIPES TO TRY: Recipes to try that use the foods you have bought, and the concepts you have learned about
ENCYCLOPEDIA: Food Storage Made Easy Encyclopedia
The Food Storage Made Easy Encyclopedia is a reference manual that you can refer back to again and again to answer all of your food storage questions.
The encyclopedia section contains the following items:
- INFORMATIVE ARTICLES: Five years of topics we have researched and discussed on our blog
- E-PREP PLAN: Fill this out and be ready for any emergency
- PLANNING TOOLS: Calculators and worksheets to guide you through making your food storage plan
- CHARTS/DIAGRAMS: Printouts you can stick in your pantry to make cooking easier
RECIPE APPENDIX: Favorite Food Storage Recipes
Within each checklist we assign you to cook with the food which you just purchased. We don’t leave you hanging! We include at least one family favorite recipe that uses every single ingredient listed in our food storage calculator as well as all of the extras that we encourage you to buy as well.
The recipe appendix includes:
- 60 FAVORITE RECIPES: Family recipes from our personal kitchens that we know you will enjoy!
- SUBSTITUTIONS GUIDE: Instructions for swapping regular ingredients for food storage ingredients in any recipe
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VERIFY YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS
You can sign up for our checklists to be sent to you for free every two weeks which is a nice little reminder to do the next list from your book. We like working off of a printed manual but don’t always remember to go in and work on the next tasks.