There has been an earthquake and you have lost some utilities
- For this day, and ALL days of the challenge: no spending money, no going to stores, and no restaurants.
- Your water pipe broke, and you have no water access
- The power has been cut off
- It’s the 2nd day of the earthquake, your fridge food has gone bad, but the food in your freezer has managed to stay cold enough to use
- You’re driving home from checking on a family member and the road is blocked with a bunch of large rocks from the earthquake, did you have a small car shovel (this is a very highly recommended item to store in your car)
- During the earthquake a beam fell on your computer(s) and crushed it. Did you have your data backed up in a remote location?
- Keep your family entertained all day with no power
ADVANCED “FOLKS” (for anyone who feels up to it)
- If you have a generator – it got CRUSHED!
- Unfortunately all fridges and freezers in your home ALSO got crushed!
REMEMBER, TOMORROW’S LIMITATIONS AND TASKS WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. How long would you have lasted under these conditions?
Each day we will be giving a prize to someone who provided feedback to that day’s challenge. *Click here to see who won Day 4’s PRIZE. To provide feedback on today’s challenge, do one of the following:
Remember this is for us all to learn so fill it out honestly!
|[form 6 “Day 5 Questionnaire”]