Video will show here
Food Storage Made Easy Binder
What is the Food Storage Made Binder?
Since so many readers have asked to have our series of free email reminders BabyStep Checklists (which you can still SIGN UP for, and will stay FREE) available all at once, we decided to incorporate them into a useful manual that would help people to be able to organize and store all of their food storage information in one place. The Binder is available for purchase as a downloadable eBook that readers can print and assemble. Think of this book as the best of Food Storage Made Easy’s site in a book.
What is included in the Binder?
- Instructions for how to make it cute and functional, exactly like ours!
- ALL 26 BabyStep Checklists (no more waiting for the next list!)
- 100 pages of detailed information about each of the ten BabySteps
- Our very best posts, handouts, and extra information
- All the spreadsheets and documents you need to plan your 3 Month and Long Term Food Storage without needing a computer
- Recipe Appendix including all 33 recipes that we encourage you to try out in the Checklists
- Sections for additional research and personal notes to be added in
- Cute cover pages and dividers (because you know we have to make it fun)
How do I purchase a Food Storage Made Easy Binder?
To help keep costs down and enable you to get your Binder right away, we have decided to distribute it as an eBook. Once you purchase the eBook you will instantly get access to it via email and can assemble it into your very own personal Food Storage Made Easy Binder. The 100 page pdf costs just $17.
When will the Food Storage Made Easy Binders be available?
Food Storage Made Easy Binders will be available for sale on the afternoon of Thursday, April 9th. To find out how to enter the giveaway to win a free copy keep reading below!
We really want to get the word out about how excited we are about our new Food Storage Made Easy Binders … so here’s the deal. The Binders will be available for sale Thursday afternoon and we want as many people to know about them as possible by then. To motivate our readers to help spread the word we will be giving away 10 free copies on Thursday afternoon to people who help us spread the word.
How to Enter
- Tell your family and friends about the Food Storage Made Easy Binders via a blog post, email, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
- Tweet your contest entry via Twitter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you helped spread the word including any relevant blog links or email content
- Feel free to use our image below and link it to http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net
How to Win
- We will randomly select 7 winners from all the entry emails
- 3 winners will be chosen for being the most excited and passionate about sharing the news so make sure to let us know EXACTLY what you did!
- Come back to our blog Thursday afternoon to see if you are a winner