- I had another baby last winter
- Albertsons closed down (my primary store to coupon at)
- Red Plum (one of the coupon booklets) stopped coming in the newspapers
- I feared my neighbors got irritated at my piled up newspapers on my driveway
- I got super busy with life, blogging, life, etc
So for the last 8 months, I haven’t couponed. Each time I went to the store – I cringed because I knew I was wasting money. If couponing is still working for you, more power to you – keep doing it – and I applaud you. For anyone out there who needs an easier way -that you’ll actually do- without training, I have to tell you what I’ve been doing lately. I’ve been using a site called Deals to Meals, it’s so easy, I’ll tell you how I do it in 3 minutes.
In case you don’t like watching videos, or your computer is slow, here’s the summary of how I use Deals to Meals:
- I sign in and pick my state
- I choose the best deals from all 12 grocery stores in Utah
- The items are added into a grocery list
- I print the grocery list and bring that one paper to Walmart
- I price match and get the best prices from all 12 stores at one store
- DID I MENTION I ONLY GO TO ONE STORE!
- I pat myself on the back because I save a lot of money with virtually no work!
- I even sent my husband with the list once… and it WORKED?!?!?
*Check your Walmart for their policies -it’s worked for me at 3 different Walmarts
Like I mention on the video, there are a ton more services that Deals to Meals offers, like making meal plans based on sale items, and letting you know which food storage foods are on sale that week. Jodi will share with you how she uses them (after she recovers from having her baby any day now! I can’t wait to meet my darling little nephew…) After trying the service for just TWO WEEKS we both were so impressed we knew we had to share it with you all.
When we first heard of Deals to Meals, they were only in Utah, but now they are in 12 states! We hope they become national, because they are awesome. Even if you don’t live in one of the 12 states, the meal plans can be used wherever you live – so go and check them out FOR A FREE TRIAL!
-Jodi Weiss Schroeder