We are VERY excited to let our blog readers be the first to know that we are now officially part of the Survival Mom Radio Network. We have followed Lisa’s blog for the last few years and think very highly of her. We reviewed her book last year and she has also reviewed our eBook. So when she started up this radio network specifically to highlight women podcasters, we were thrilled to be involved with it.
So what does this mean for you?
- Every other Thursday we will be featuring a new podcast
- You can download the podcasts from iTunes and listen in your car, at the gym, etc.
- Learn from us in a new and different way
- Shows will feature reader questions, cooking tips, how to plan your food storage, best ways to buy it, and much more
- Special giveaways and sales for podcast listeners only
- We get to partner with an amazing group of women who are all publishing great podcasts on being self reliant
In the meantime, here are some resources that we discussed in the first show. In our first episode we wanted to cover something that we’ve discussed here on the blog several times. We talk about three of the most common excuses we hear for why people don’t start their food storage. We give lots of tips and helpful hints on how to overcome these challenges which can help both beginners and veterans alike.
Our favorite couponing website – Deals to Meals
Dave Ramsey’s Book – The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
How to make a can rotating rack – Tutorial and pictures
Follow our checklists and buy a little each month – BabyStep Checklists
Our handout with TONS of ideas – Small Spaces Storage Solutions
-Jodi Weiss Schroeder