We are so excited to introduce you to a new monthly feature we are starting this month! We have had a lot of people ask us to do mini challenges to keep them on their toes and give them something simple and actionable to do throughout the year. So once a month we will be doing a “Get it Done Challenge” and if you participate, get something “done”, and share a photo of your achievement, you will be entered to win the monthly prize.
Oftentimes giveaways are intended to encourage sharing in return for the chance to win a great prize, but we wanted to add in a twist that actually helps you with your preparedness journey, and let’s us all do something fun together!
Are you excited yet???
MARCH CHALLENGE: Fill Those Containers
Many people have water containers around their house but leave them unfilled … or have gone for way to long without rotating the water. So your challenge today is to do at least one of the following THIS WEEK:
1. Go buy water containers and fill them
2. Fill any water containers you have hanging around the house
3. If it has been over one year since you rotated your water, swap it out for fresh
When you have completed the challenge, let us know you did it by posting a picture of your FILLED containers and you can be entered to win a Set of 4 WATERBRICKS + 1 SPIGOT. Here are the ways you can let us know:
– Post a picture to your Facebook wall and tag our page @Food Storage Made Easy
– Post a picture on our Facebook fan page
– Post a picture on twitter and tag our twitter username @foodstoragetips
– Email us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have done one of those 4 things, leave a comment ON THIS POST letting us know it’s done. Winner will be randomly selected and notified Monday, March 17 at 10:00 pm MST.
-Jodi Weiss Schroeder