Water storage seems like it should be an easy topic, but when you start really getting into it it begins to feel very complicated and overwhelming. We are going to spend the next few weeks going over MANY aspects of water storage in depth and hopefully answer all of the questions that you may have regarding this subject.
Here are some of the questions we will be answering:
- What types of water storage containers are best?
- Where can you find containers for free or cheap?
- How can you store water with limited storage space?
- When and how should you treat your water before storing?
- How often should you rotate your water and how do you do it easily?
- How can you make water rotation more efficient?
- What is the difference between water filtration and water purification?
- How do you deal with long term water emergencies?
- What are the different methods for water purification and when would you use them?
- What is the difference between Berkey and the new Aqua Pail?
We will also be introducing a new water storage container that we recently learned about and think is great for certain circumstances. It’s going to be a busy month!
What questions do YOU have about water storage?
We asked on our Facebook page what questions people have about water storage and got a lot of great responses. Feel free to leave your own questions on that Facebook post or in the comments of this post and we will try to incorporate the answers into our posts. Here is a sample of some of the questions people are asking:
-Jodi Weiss Schroeder