It’s time to change those unhealthy eating habits! You have been diagnosed with all sorts of health problems.
- For this day, and ALL days of the challenge: no spending money, no going to stores, and no restaurants.
- You can’t use any pre-packaged or convenience foods
- Your breakfast has to be low sugar
- Your lunch has to be low fat (if you’re at work already, think about what you could have brought or made)
- Your dinner has to be from scratch using whole grains and/or legumes
- You have to have 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables today
ADVANCED “FOLKS” (for anyone who feels up to it)
- You have to figure out how many calories, grams of sugar, grams of fat, and grams of fiber are in what you are making
- Your whole family has to adapt to this healthy living for the day (you can’t just make yourself a healthy sandwich and give the kids hot dogs)
REMEMBER, TOMORROW’S LIMITATIONS AND TASKS WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. How long would you have lasted under these conditions?
Each day we will be giving a prize to someone who provided feedback to that day’s challenge. *Click here to see who won the DAY 5’s PRIZE. To provide feedback on today’s challenge, do one of the following:
Remember this is for us all to learn so fill it out honestly!
|[form 7 “Day 6 Questionnaire”]|