One of your family members calls you in a panic and says they need a treat for a party they are going to (they didn’t know about it, so don’t freak out at them!). You are stranded at home with no car, and can’t get to a store.
DEPENDING ON YOUR SCHEDULE… ONCE YOU MAKE THE TREAT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DONE! IF YOU WANT TO GO TO A RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE, OR EVEN JUST A STORE TO GRAB SOME STUFF YOU’RE FREE!
Sorry it’s an easy day! We’re TIRED!
- For this day, and ALL days of the challenge: no spending money, no going to stores, and no restaurants (until your treat is made).
- You have run out of fresh butter (you can use shelf stable alternatives)
- You have run out of eggs milk (you can use powdered)
- You have run out of fresh milk (you can use powdered)
- Make a delicious dessert
- Once the dessert is ready, YOU ARE DONE!
ADVANCED “FOLKS” (for anyone who feels up to it)
- Try it with no perishables or pre-made mixes at all
Each day we will be giving a prize to someone who provided feedback to that day’s challenge. *Click here to see who won DAY 6’S PRIZE. To provide feedback on today’s challenge, do one of the following:
Remember this is for us all to learn so fill it out honestly!
|[form 8 “Day 7 Questionnaire”]|