Ever since we started this blog we have been asked if we would be willing to come and teach classes. In the beginning we didn’t feel qualified, and in recent times we have been so busy with families, jobs, and blogging, that we could not fit it into our schedules. However, for the next few months we have an uncommon lull in our schedules so we are going to take advantage of it and get out and TEACH!
How to Submit a Request
1. Plan an event you would like to have us attend
Church groups, emergency preparedness fairs, office sac lunch seminars, etc.
2. Select your topic
General food storage overview, 3 month supply planning, using long term food storage, wheat/wheat grinders, water storage, etc.
3. Select 2 potential weeks from our schedule of availability (see below)
We will teach one class per week, we can be flexible with what day it is on)
4. Please EMAIL US your request including the day and times you are hoping for
We will schedule your event and confirm with you based on our availability
Schedule of Availability
SORRY – ALL DATES ARE NOW TAKEN!
We will be at Utah Valley Spring Women’s Expo on April 23th & 24th if you want to come learn and see us. We’ll have more details and possibly tickets to giveway soon!
April 4-10: taken – April 7
April 11-17: Lehi–April 14
April 18-24: Murray– April 22, Utah Valley Women’s Expo–April 23-24
April 25-May 1: Lehi–April 29, Weber State University Food Storage Fair–May 1
May 2-8: Spanish Fork–May 4th
May 9-15: SLC–May 11th
May 16-22: Provo — May 18th
May 23-29: West Valley — May 27th
- Event must be located in Utah County or Salt Lake County
- Event must be held in a public location (i.e. church, library, etc.)
- We prefer events to be held during weekdays
- We ask that a minimum of 15 people be committed to any event we come to
We are so excited to have the chance to meet some of our readers in person!
p.s. PLEASE don’t leave requests in the comments. In order to schedule an event you MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep track of all requests more easily.