While the Sun Oven isn’t a FUEL, the SUN is! We couldn’t talk about fuels, without mentioning the Sun. We love our Sun Ovens. Often times people ask us how we would cook our food if there were no power. Our answer is: We would use the Sun Oven as much as possible, then fill in the rest with a variety of fuels and stoves.
- Uses the Sun as a source of fuel for cooking
- Can be used in the year round as long as there is enough sun to cast a shadow
- Functions just like a home oven
- Preserves your other fuel stores
- Can’t be used on rainy days
- Isn’t as fast and effective to boil water as some other methods
We hope the burn time of the sun is indefinite!
Sun Oven Shipping Special
All Sun Ovens purchased through Food Storage Made Easy are sold at the lowest possible prices with FREE SHIPPING.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW OR LEARN MORE
Our Sun Oven Experiments
Check out how Julie’s bread turned out using the Sun Oven!
Check out when Jodi tried out the Sun Oven in the WINTER snow!