Last week we put out a March “Get it Done” Challenge encouraging all of our readers to go and FILL their empty water containers or rotate water that needed to be rotated. We had you all submit pictures of your accomplishment and oh how fun it was to see everyone getting something DONE. Everyone that submitted a picture was entered to win a set of 4 Waterbricks + a Waterbrick Spigot. Woo-Hoo! The winner of the giveaway chosen randomly from the comments is:
Congratulations Jane! We will send you an email to coordinate getting your prize to you.
We also wanted to give a personal review/overview on Waterbricks today to help you decide if they might be something you would like to add to your personal water storage plans.
Our favorite features
- 3.5 gallon size is under 30 pounds so easy to carry and use
- Spigot attachment for filling glasses, cooking pots, etc.
- Easy-to-carry handle
- Stackable up to four feet high
- Safe to use indoors or outdoors
- Small size is perfect for stashing in small spaces
- BPA free container, lid, and gasket
- Safe in temperatures from -100 F up to 230 F
ORDER FROM OUR STORE
We only sell products that we love and use ourselves and Waterbrick definitely fits that criteria. Shop for Waterbrick bundles at our online store by clicking the banner below.