If you have followed our blog you’ll know that we LOVE to take bite-sized babysteps in order to get more prepared. We have checklists that walk you through building up your year supply over a one year period. Many of our readers have loved getting these bi-weekly reminders to help them with their food storage and emergency preparedness plans.
Well when I saw this Weekly Prepping Calendar from my friend Lisa from TheSurvivalMom.com I KNEW it would be perfect for me AND my readers! Each month has simple, frugal tasks to help you stay focused on getting yourself, your home, and your family better prepared. There are 2-3 small tasks to do each week and include things from saving money, organizing your preps, or even cooking a meal using food storage!
The calendar also includes:
- Book of the Month — some of Lisa’s favorite and most useful books, both fiction and non-fiction
- A bonus, free chapter from her book, Emergency Evacuations: Get out fast when it matters most
- Links to free, printable checklists
- The 52 Weeks Savings Plan
- Tips for smart prepping
- And much more!
If you can’t tell I’m a little bit excited about this calendar!
A lot of my Facebook Group members have already purchased a calendar and are ready to go with me on January 1st. We are going to go through the activities as a group and share our success (and failures) and keep each other motivated. We can discuss the books we are reading, and give each other tips on completing the tasks. Everything is so much easier (and more fun) when doing it with a friend. So BE MY FRIEND and let’s DO THIS!. Here’s how to participate:
- Buy your copy of the Weekly Prepping Calendar asap.
- Join my Facebook Group where a lot of the discussion will take place each week.
- Follow me on Instagram (@foodstoragemadeeasy) or Twitter (@foodstoragetips) if you don’t like facebook. Use hashtag #preppingcalendar2019 It’s harder for discussion but we can see what each other are up to!
- Get started today! If your calendar hasn’t arrived, I’ll post the first pages in the group so you can get started even if you don’t have yours yet.
Share With Friends
Feel free to pin using the image below or share this post with your friends. The more people we have doing it, the better it will be for all of us! Can’t wait to have you join me 🙂