We recently had the opportunity to meet with Kris from Titan Ready USA and he showed us some of his products that we are excited to share with you. These products are simple but efficient solutions to some preparedness dilemmas we know we have faced and you may have as well. This post covers the Helius Rocket Stove, but be sure to check out the HERC tea light ovens as well.
Scroll to the to bottom of the post to see a GREAT introductory deal offered only to our Food Storage Made Easy readers.
We’ve seen a lot of rocket stoves around but this is the first one we have seen that we’ve been really excited to use. This one sits high off the ground and has a great solid base you can cook on without bending over or needing a steady, safe surface to place the stove on. We love that you can use this stove to pressure can, camp, or in an emergency situation. Also this stove can use such a variety of fuels!
Here is a video of us being introduced to the Helius Rocket Stove with Kris:
Helius Rocket Stove
Cook complete meals using nothing but wood scraps and yard debris with the Helius Rocket Stove. The Helius Rocket Stove is a durable, clean alternative to outdoor cooking, using readily available scraps as fuel instead of more costly alternatives like propane or briquettes. The design of the rocket stove heats to cooking temperatures in only a few minutes with only as much fuel as fits in the fuel magazine.
- Above ground, no crouching to cook
- Can you it to pressure can your meats if power goes out and your freezer is compromised
- Large enough to do things with larger pots
- Very stable and heavy duty
- Legs are workable to allow for level cooking surface
- Flammable biomass – burn anything from wood scraps to dry, yard debris
- Can vary temperatures with amount of wood
- Quick-release ash drop means you can keep cooking while clearing the chimney of accumulated ash
- Produces a clean burn – little or no smoke
- Made by Americans for Americans