To be in compliance with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is our full disclosure policy and how we do business:
- The posts and pages on Food Storage Made Easy are written by us, Jodi and Julie. Our sole purpose is to share, and inform readers, about what we are doing with our Food Storage. We do not claim to be experts in the field and encourage readers to take special care in doing their own research about storing and using their Food Storage.
- We accept payment from advertisers in the Food Storage industry. At Food Storage Made Easy we strive to match potential advertisers with content on our site that is relevant to their business. This provides more value to our readers, and better results for sponsors. Paid advertisers are listed as “sponsors” throughout the site.
- In certain circumstances we recommend products that we are paid an affiliate commission on. We do not sign up to be affiliates for any products that we have not used and/or researched extensively ourselves. We are never influenced by any form of compensation. We take great pride in only recommending high quality products to our readers. Sometimes affiliates will also be listed as sponsors.
- Whenever possible, we link to products found at Amazon.com. These links do not necessarily indicate an endorsement by us, but are meant to provide additional information, reviews, etc. on those products. We receive a small compensation for any purchase made through those links.
- We are dealers for a number of Food Storage appliances we love and use. We are grateful to use this opportunity to get our readers the best prices possible on some great Food Storage products.