In order to get your ready for the Seven Day Challenge, we are going through revising and cleaning up all our BabySteps. We created the BabySteps to break down the vast amount of information in the “food storage world” when we first got started last summer. From the BabySteps, we developed the BabySteps Checklists as a way to split up the 10 steps over a one year period.
We decided it would be good to revise each BabyStep as part of our Summer Crash Course. So jump in and get started … it’s not too late! This week we are covering BabyStep 3: Three Month Food Supply (click here to view the full step)
- ADDED ADDITIONAL features to the 3 month food supply spreadsheet!
- Common Foods Sheet included on spreadsheet!
- Non-Food Items Sheet included on spreadsheet!
- EXTRA tutorial video for additional features in the excel plan (includes instructions on how to update your spreadsheet if you have already completed the current one.
- Added a link to our sister site who has great tips on buying your 3 month food supply.
Stay tuned for a more advanced post on this topic coming later this week