- Have you ever wanted to test how truly prepared for an emergency you really are?
- Do you want to find the gaps in your food storage plan?
- Would you like a way to connect with others who are prepping at the same time?
ARE YOU READY to join the Seven Day Challenge?
The Seven Day Challenge is our way of celebrating National Preparedness Month in September. The Challenge is a week long series of mock emergencies with daily limitations and tasks to help assess your level of preparedness. On a surprise day in September, all participants are notified that the Challenge has begun. Sign up at the link below if you dare!
This month we want you to focus on doing some basic things that will help prepare you for the challenge come September. Here’s a list of “hints and tips” to get you started!
- You will NEED a 72 hour kit / evacuation plan (this isn’t a maybe, it’s a for sure!)
- You will want to have some good food storage recipes PRINTED
- Make sure your water containers are FILLED
- Have a plan in place for cooking WITHOUT electricity
- FOLLOW Food Storage Made Easy on Facebook to learn from everyone during the challenge
- Spend some time REVIEWING past challenges for ideas on what you might experience
FOOD STORAGE MADE EASY EBOOK BUNDLE
A great way to make sure you are prepared for real life, AND the challenge, is to use the checklists and over 100 pages of information found in our Food Storage Made Easy eBook Bundle. The eBooks are downloadable files, so you can purchase the bundle today, and get started RIGHT AWAY! Quit worrying about HOW to build your food storage, and just get started- we’ve done the hard work for you.
- The more you participate in the challenge, the more you learn. Actually doing each task really helps you learn much more than just going through the thought-exercise
- You’ll have to modify some of the scenarios for your own family depending on diet, work schedules, marital status, kid status etc… We’ll try to be generic, but just relax and adapt
- Don’t skip out on work, or neglect important things just because you are doing the challenge, we can’t write “doctor’s notes” and excuse you from stuff. Do the best you can!
- Make sure to fill out the questionnaires each day as you go through the exercises. You may think you’ll remember everything later but it’s best to do it right away.