The 7 DAY CHALLENGE is quickly approaching… When is it you ask?
Remember, on a SURPRISE day in September, we will email you (if you are signed up for the challenge – sign up here) and announce the challenge has begun. At that point, you will not be allowed to spend ANY money for 7 days, or go to any kind of store (for those of you who think you can use gift cards -you can’t). Each day we will present you with a different kind of challenge or emergency to deal with USING ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE ON HAND!
- You WILL need a 72 hour kit/Eprep Plan. That’s not a maybe, its a FOR SURE
- You will want your recipes printed (you may not be able to jump on the internet for a recipe)
- Make sure you have water stored
- Make sure you have a way to cook without power
- Inventory your storage and fill in the gaps of things you have forgotten to replace recently
- Make sure you are a fan of Food Storage Made Easy on Facebook -SO much discussion and learning goes on over there, especially during the challenge
- We will MAKE you use your long term storage – it’s not just for collecting dust you know. Do you have a Wondermill? They are on sale for one more week! Get one here.
A great way to make sure you are prepared for real life, AND the challenge, is to use the checklists and over 100 pages of information found in our Food Storage Made Easy Binder. The Binder is a downloadable file, so you can purchase it today, and get started RIGHT AWAY! Quit worrying about HOW to build your food storage, and just get started- we’ve done the hard work for you.
- The more you participate in the challenge, the more you learn, actually doing it really helps you learn
- You’ll have to modify some of the scenarios for your own family depending on diet, work schedules, marital status, kid status etc… We’ll try to be generic, but just relax and adapt
- Don’t skip out on work, or neglect important things just because you are doing the challenge -we can’t write “doctor’s notes” and excuse you from stuff
- Buying gas is up to you for the 7 days – if some of these things happened in real life, you wouldn’t be going to work at the same time using up gas etc…
Happy preparing! We’re so excited to SURPRISE you!
-Jodi Weiss Schroeder