If you’re following Grandma Lori’s Extreme Food Storage Makeover, you know that last week we left off with a “to be continued” after Julie asked Lori all the questions to make Grandma Lori’s personal 3 month plan.
Julie opened up her favorite computer software program…. excel… and went to town putting in Lori’s dinner recipes into our 3 month supply planning sheet.
- We put in 12 different dinners, then repeated the more popular ones to get 30 days of dinners
- We then watched excel do all the math for a 3 month supply
- We put in a variety of lunch, snack and breakfast ideas and guessed what she would use in a month and allowed excel to do the math to get us 3 months
- To see the completed excel click here
- We now have printed her master ingredient list (see pdf)
- We’re going to inventory what Lori has on hand and put it into excel
- We’ll see what’s left to buy
- Buy and stock pantry
Stay tuned as we keep at it… This is not an overnight project!
Isn’t this so fun? WHAT ARE YOU DOING to build your Food Storage. Join us in our April 1st “Don’t be a Food Storage Fool Day”